Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Carnivale Layouts...

Hi everyone...!!
it's been a looong time I have not updated my scrapbook creations
so... here are my layouts created few months ago 

I made two clean layouts using the same collection.. one for a girl & one for a boy

Girl's Layout


did some fussy cutting on some images that go along with the scrap papers to decorate the layout

using some dies from Dienamics to make the pinwheel,  Cottage Cutz for the Broadwalk Carnival Silhouettes, Tim Holtz - Sizzix for the rosette 




Boy's Layout


also did some fussy cutting on some images 

 using some dies from Sizzix to make the star shapes, Tim Holtz - Sizzix for the rosettes, Dienamics for the polaroid frame
applied some fine glitter on the balloons 
crackle accents on the lip & glasses




that's from me today...
will be back again tomorrow with my other creation...

thank you for visiting
...hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment