Friday, October 11, 2013

Happy Birthday my Girl...!!

Hello peeps...!!
It's my daughter's 12th birthday today......
I just feel that she is growing too fast... oh how time flies...!  I still miss her giggling, laughing & chattering while watching her childhood videos
and today is the beginning of her new journey as a teenager

We have prepared a present for her... something that she can treasure and we know that she was longing for it... hopefully she still likes it...
made her a simple blue card as well - since she doesn't like pink... "it's too girly" she said.. :) 






there she is... my beautiful tomboy girl...!! shorts, T-shirts, sneakers, i pad, fiction books are all her favorites

Happy Birthday my Girl...!! wishing you all the beautiful things in life...

...Caterpillar in the tree
How you wonder who you'll be
Can't go far but you can always dream

Wish you may and wish you might
Don't you worry, hold on tight
I promise you there will come a day
Butterfly fly away

Butterfly fly away, butterfly fly away
Flap your wings now you can't stay
Take those dreams and make them all come true...

 -Songwriters by Alan Anthony Silvestri & Glen Ballard-
- Sing by Miley Cyrus-
- Walt Disney Music Company-


...love you...
Mom & Dad










2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, sweetie. Enjoy every moment of your life.
    Hi Shien, I've one at home exactly the same, age, style......should we intro to them.
    The sweetest moment for teens.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nancie. Great idea to intoduce them, my daughter has an account at Insta, does yours plays insta as well?

      Delete