Sunday, May 26, 2013

Birthday Cards....

Hello everyone...!!
Today I'm sharing two of my latest birthday cards

I just created a girly birthday card using some images from Deasy Design.. the Enchanted Forest
it's a digital stamps & I just need some layout arrangement on photoshop to create the scene I desire
Colored the images using Copics on a white Neenah papers 


using some Spellbinder dies to create the oval layers and Martha Steward punches to make the white doily stripe 
flower & leaves are from Die-namics




...the second birthday card...


chose the Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum stamp set from Lawn Fawn
I did some masking technique to create the scene on a Polaroid Frame dies 
added two party hats from the Hats Off to You stamp set along with the sentiment from Bake Me a Cake stamp set
Colored all the images with Copics on X-Press It Blending Card




...and..
that's from me today..
thank you for visiting

...hugs...






No comments:

Post a Comment