Monday, August 20, 2012

Lawnscaping Challenge #40... Make Your Own Patterned Paper

Hello all...!!
meet again wit us at  Lawnscaping Challenge & this week's theme is about making your own patterned paper for your cards, layouts or any other projects...


your favorite stamps, Lawn Fawn is going to be our sponsor this week...


 Julie Abersole is still accompanying us for this month's guest designer
and please also welcome Yenni Natalia as our weekly guest designer

and my layout for this week's challenge:



using some stamp sets from Lawn Fawn: Critters in the Burbs, Just My Type, Belinda's Borders, Claire's ABCs, Teeny Tiny Backdrops, Critters on the Farm, Schoolhouse Backdrops, My Silly Valentine
 I created some patterned papers, colored them with Distress Inks and layered them to make the layouts
also added some images to decorated the layout...

Thank you for peeking, please heading back to Lawnscaping's blog to see all the challenge's details...

see you there...












3 comments:

  1. oh my...I love this layout...and love the bunny's too :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind comment on my post.... I came by to see your posts-- how lovely your work is...
    I love your bunnies!!!!
    (I have chinchillas).

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete