Saturday, June 9, 2012

cards using Deasy Designs, Canine Friends...

Hello everyone...
today I'm uploading two cards using a set of digital stamp, Canine Friends from my very talented friend, Melania Deasy, please visit to her blog by clicking her name to see the complete set of her digi stamps...
She just launched these new digi stamp set few weeks ago...and I love the dogs, they are very cute... 
They were so cute that my husband & daughter giggled at the sight... they are even more adorable when turn into cards...

I colored all the images using Distress Inks and used Spellbinder dies for the shaped frame on it



doing some paper piecing on the dog image to get some dimensions on it



hand cut the tree with some patterned papers



I really love the dog image on the last card (by the way...I don't know what's type of dog is that...lol)

and... that's all from me today..
have a nice week end everyone...

3 comments: