Monday, May 21, 2012

have a sunny day...

hello everyone...
it's Monday here and the sun is shining brightly today... hope all of you have a nice week ahead
I'm posting a pocket card today with Tilda from Magnolia as the image
colored it with Distress Inks 
embellished with some dies from Doohickeys & Tim Holtz - Sizzix
added some accents with Crackle Paint
papers from Webster's Pages






I did some paper piercing on the flower, skirt and shoes to get the 3D affect and put some glitter on




and... that's all from me...
thank you for visiting
....hugs..

5 comments:

  1. Sippppp Cie... Love the purple :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet I just love it
    I becom follower from you

    http://lovescrapping-ans.blogspot.com/

    hugs.ans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I like how you mounted her. So cute.

    ReplyDelete