Sunday, March 11, 2012

be a star...

Hi...
Happy Sunday all...

I'm posting a boy's theme scrapbook layout today...
I just love the papers from Authentique... they come in blue...more like jeans colors...
and I think they are the perfect match with the picture that I have

I used some different dies to embellished the layout: PTI, Tim Holtz, Spellbinder, My Favorite Things and Martha Steward border punch
and... also played with some stitches...
the papers's colors are similar to one another...so to make some colors on the layout, I used crackle paints and embossing powder on some dies...
using Tim Holtz stamps to added some accents...
applied some molding paste for the bricks and crackle paints



 stitch the air balloons on the paper to make some accents... emboss the sentiments... added some red crackle paint on the stars 



put some crackle paint on the gear and embossing powder on the other gears



 colored the letters in red using crackle paints and added candy rock crackle paint on them...
layering the buildings by cutting some of the building that I wanted and added crackle pints and embossing powder to make the colors



Thank you for peeking...




2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING! Also big congrats on joining the Lawnscaping team - can't wait to see what you'll create for them!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh WOW...beautiful

    hug,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete