Saturday, July 9, 2011

romantic blue....

Hi....I'm back again....
and...I'm going to show my "romantic blue" card that I just finished today....
I made the card at a request by my friend....
It's for her boy friend who is going to have a birthday soon...
Since she has to mail it... I need to make the envelope as well...
Blue was the color requested by her.... and of course it has to be full of love....



















Looking at the card..... I also want to keep it for myself.....
(...chuckles...)



Penny Black J'aime Paris
Papers: Echo Park Paper, Spring Time; Maruman Watercolor Paper, DCWV Pastel & Glitter Cardstock
Copic
Distress Ink Broken China
Spellbinder Dies
Stickles
Martha Steward Punch
The Twinery
Glimmer Mist, Jazz Blue
Ribbon
Charm
Quilling Flower



No comments:

Post a Comment