Wednesday, August 17, 2011

you're the best - butterfly card

I like butterflies...!!
 they're just cute, adorable & wonderful.... don't they...??
I have been collecting the dies, punches, stamps, papers in different sizes  and shapes....
... they give the lovable touch on the projects... 

I just got my butterfly dies these past view days... 
... and here I am with my butterfly card ...










I decorate the card with felt and ribbon for entering the card to Lily Pad Challenge

Hope you like it.....


Supplies:
Sizzix Die Cut
Tim Holtz Stamp, Visual Artistry
Zing Embossing Powder
Distress Inks
Spellbinder Die
Tim Holtz Ball Chain
Felt
Ribbon
Button

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love the colors you used together, and the flower is so cute. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shien Shien, this is so lovely - your colors just burst off the page! Wonderful take on our challenge this time - thanks so much for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous choice of colors on your wonderful butterfly shaped card! Thanks for playing with us at Lily Pad Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Butterfly and love the shape of butterfly. Good Luck For the Challenge. Btw, ak taro link blog Shien-shien di "Asian Friends' site bar ku ya..

    ReplyDelete