Wednesday, August 10, 2011

enjoy your day...

hello.... how's your day!? 
hopefully... you have a bright & colorful day... just like the card that I made...


... I made this card for the Penny Black Challenge, it's about nature...
since I don't have much stamps referring to the challenge's theme, I used 2 different stamps to build up the scene....

First, I need to stamp Betsy... cover her... and stamp the other flower image to the paper....





Supplies:
Penny Black Stamps, Touch of Whimsy & Betsy Bluebell
Echo Park Paper, Springtime
Copic
Distress Ink
Spellbinder Dies
The Twinery
Glimmer Mist
Stickles
Felt








3 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaa This is so cute Shien.....Wish you luck with the challenge :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cute! Love all the dimension and your felt clouds :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very cute card. Love it♥.

    Hugs Marita♫♫

    ReplyDelete