Thursday, February 6, 2014

card & tags with Love You set from Deasy Designs

hello all!
I'm so happy today, I just finished making a card & 2 tags using the newest digital stamp Love You set from Deasy Designs
 Deasy from Deasy Designs is so talented,  she also created the SVG cut files along with the set & I use  my Silhouette Cameo to cut it

and these what came in my mind

 creating a simple & clean card, inspired by Laura Bassen & Alice Wertz



print the image on a white Neenah paper & colored with Copic
patterned papers are from Webster's Pages, Best Friends
dies is from Technique Tuesday
 dot enamels are from Doodlebug


and here's what I create with the cut files...

first, creating another simple & clean for the tag



I just layered the cut out with a pink patterned paper at the background, added some sentiment & heart images colored with Copic
added some twine from Hero Arts

 second, creating a shabby chic tag



used the cut out as a stencil & randomly apply the molding paste on the patterned paper from Maja Designs, Vintage Summer Basics
stamped some sentiments from Technique Tuesday
added some wrinkled seam binding 

ok..that's from me today,
thank you for visiting

...hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment