Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Mommy & Me.. a scrapbook layout

Hello everyone!!
I had just recently came back from my holidays, I am glad to say that I had a great time in the U.S. and came back with lots of fresh ideas for my cards and layouts.
During my time there I had bought a lot of dies & stamps, it was somewhat one of my guilty pleasures to indulge myself with.
This is just one of the many inspirational ideas that I had brought back with me from my stay.


It's my friend's pictures with her little girl.. they are true models & full of expressions

I chose American Craft,  Amy Tangerine Cut & Paste scrapbook papers 

Apply some molding paste on the layout to make some texture with The Crafter's Workshop's stencil

 Decorated with:
triangle dies & tiny triangles stamps; dress form die from PTI
 washi tape dies & stamps; peek a boo chevrons; speech bubble; butterflies; photo corners; buttons from Dienamics
Simon Says Stamps dies
Ali Edwars by Technique Tuesday dies

splattered some Mists from Studio Calico to add some color to the layout 
wood veneers are also from Studio Calico

enamel dot from MME

my Silhouette Cameo for the title

primitive card stock from MFT 






OK... that's from me today...
hope you'll be inspired
thank you for visiting

...hugs..








No comments:

Post a Comment