Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My early Christmas Greetings...

Hi everyone...!!
This would be my last post for this year..
My family & I are going to have an early holiday trip until the end of the year... 

Inspiring by the season, I just created set of 2 cards & 2 tags...
I used the Let it Snow stamp set & Stitched Journaling Card dies from Lawn Fawn,
inks are from Hero Arts medium inks & Copic
some seam binding & Twinery for the tags
patterned papers are from Webster's Pages & Trimcraft
coloring paper from Neenah white card stock






now.. let me say
 "Merry Christmas & Best Wishes for The New Year... Hope Your Holiday Season is Fun & Festive"

see you...
... hugs...



entering the tags to:


5 comments:

  1. What great cards and tags! I love how you coordinated them. Hope you have a nice trip with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just darling. I love the matching set! Beautiful job! :)

    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! They're beautifully coordinated! Also, I love seeing your projects on Lawnscaping challengers, I miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete