Tuesday, September 25, 2012

summer scrap...

Good day all..!!
 I'm going to share two of my layouts today, using some pictures of our last summer holiday few months ago. It was a happy trip for my daughter and her cousins. We went to Lombok Island...it is really a beautiful place with beautiful beaches... Thinking of going there again someday..

First layout was using some of the American Crafts papers and stickers by Amy Tangerine
added some texture on the background using Studio Calico hexagon masking template and distress inks
dropping some Glimmer mists in black and blue
using a chipboard from Dusty Attic for the tittle and applying the black gesso to color it 
using some dies from Spellbinder & Dienamics to add some embellishments on the layout and applying some crackle paint to add some textures on the dies
also added some film strip and paper clip from Tim Holtz



Second layout was also using some paper from American Crafts the Shoreline series
Turn the picture into a polaroid size and using the paper series as the base
I used some of the chipboards to embellish the layout and added some Mister Huey's from Studio Calico to added some texture on the background. 



Yes..
I think I'm going to go for simpler & fun layout lately...which is I like it so much...

Thank you for stopping by




No comments:

Post a Comment