Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sacca's mini scrapbooks...

Hi... 
I'm back again sharing of some mini scrapbooks that my daughter, Sacca made on Saturday. 

Sacca was going to a mall near by our house on Friday evening with her friends and took some pictures of them on the photo booth. They made a plan to come over to our house on Saturday and made some mini scrapbooks out of their pictures and use them to decorate their lockers...

So...there they were in our house on Saturday making some mini scrapbooks...
and I just love to see them doing some activities together to spend the weekend. It is something positive that I will encourage them to come more often... and yet, she is so proud to what she had made

Using some mix and match on some 6x6 patterned papers, here are the mini scrapbooks






They are soooo cute and cheerful

Love you girls...

Tomorrow the school is celebrating the children's day, my friend was asking me to make a card to her boy... 
and here's the card I made


using some 6x6 My Mind's Eye paper pad and some Dienamics to decorate the card...

thank you for peeking
hugs,
Shien Shien



1 comment:

  1. AMAZING mini-scrapbook and wonderful card - so LOVE your style!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete