Thursday, April 12, 2012

hi.... howdy..!!

Hi all...!!
today it's a happy day for me.... I met some of my cards & scrapper buddies, Melania Deasy, Vera Rhuhay, Cathy Fong... unfortunately I did not meet up Yulis Kartika as she had to go early... 
We had lunch together, chit chat & share some of our interests in making cards & layouts... and we forgot to take some photos...

another happy thing for me too... I just finished making two cards... using Magnolia stamps for the images from Prince & Princess Collection... and I love them
using some Magnolia Doohickeys dies as the embellishments, MFT dies, twine and coloring using Distress Inks




that's for today... and thank you for stopping by...
see you...





1 comment:

  1. these are so adorable..
    Hugs
    Alison
    Owner-The Alley Way Stamps
    www.thealleywaystamps.com

    ReplyDelete