Tuesday, February 7, 2012

memories...

Hi...

back again with my scrapbook layout...
it's my husband and I on the picture...and I think it  is the first time I put our picture on the layout... ...LOL...

I used papers from October Afternoon to decorate the layout and a cream plain paper as the base...

Added some technics to beautify the background; using some paste to make a dimensional wall, colored it with Glimmer Mists; stamped and embossed some pictures and sentiments from Hero Arts and Technique Tuesday; sprayed some paint...



Made some embellishments from  the left over papers:  flowers dies from My Favorite Things Die-Namics; leaves from Papertrey Inks...
Distress all the papers using Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Shabby Shutter and Fired Brick...





Thank you for peeking...
:)














1 comment:

  1. This is not only breathtaking... It is so inspiring! Great job... *smile*

    ReplyDelete